Femitone is a matchless multifarious ayurvedic uterine tonic for menstrual discomforts, including PMS.It helps balance downward flow of menstruation and elimination. It helps nourish and balance hormones, emotions, mind, liver, blood, hemoglobin, digestion, bones and reproductive fluids.
Its Principle Ingredients :
- Ashoka (Saraca ashoka) Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Satawar (Asp [aragus racemosa) and dasmool are unique ayurvedic herbs for female health and helps balance menstrual flow, hormones and emotions.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somenifera ), Jthamansi, Valeriana, Mucuna pruriens, Asparagus in femitone act as nervine tonic and control anxiety ,depression, stress, and irritation during monthly cycle.
- Trikatu, triphla, Plumbago zeylenicum, cumin and thyme improves digestion and along with Tinospora cordifolia eliminate toxins from the body
- Berberis aristata and Indian gooseberry (Amalki) are the powerful antioxidant support, whereas Tinospora cordifolia and Rubia cordifolia acts as immunomodulator.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somenifera), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Piper longum, Rubia cordifolia and Lotus flowers (Kamal phool), helps to maintain the proper level of hemoglobin and promote normal quantity of blood flow.
Directions For Use :
For better results, take it with Dasamola forte capsules. Dasmool is a combination of the roots of ten herbs formulated by ancient Rishis (saints) of India and is highly recommended and widely used as a restoring tonic for post-natal woman. It not only helps body detoxify breast milk but also provide essential nutrition for healthy growth of child. It restores harmony of total body system of females. It pacifies vata, increases rate of cell regeneration and manages chronic fatigue. It is also recommended in Ayurveda for arthritic problems along with maharasnadi Capsule.
Extracts of Ashoka (Saraca ashoka) Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Satawar (Asp[aragus racemosa),dasmool , Ashwagandha (Withania somenifera ), Jthamansi, Valeriana, Mucuna pruriens , Trikatu, triphla, Plumbago zeylenicum, cumin , Tinospora cordifolia ,Rubia cordifolia , Berberis aristata and Indian gooseberry(Amalki )and iron salt in a Flavored sugar syrup.