Leading Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of the Instant weight loss Tea, we are amongst the prominent names in the category of weight management and diet products Our ultra trim tea namely INSHAPE Tea is a unique and ground-breaking medicated tea containing herbs that may aid in weight loss when combined with moderate exercise and a sensible diet. It also addresses all metabolic functional disorders linked to obesity or overweight.
Supplement Facts :
- Serving per box : 50 sticks
- Serving size : 1 stick of 2 gm
Ingredients : Instant black and green tea, Garcinia cambogia extract (Potassium salt (Standardized for 50% HCA)
Inactive ingredients : Sweeteners ( Sucrtalose, Ascesuflam K and Fructo-oligosaccharides), maltodextrin, Added Natural and nature identical lemon flavour
Its primary mechanism of action :
- Reduces food intake
- Increases thermogenesis
- Modulates fat and sugar metabolism
Suggested Use :
- Pour the contents of pouch in a cup add 150 ml boiled water stir and drink
- Drink Inshape tea 30 minutes before each meal, breakfast and evening snacks. Those suffering from gastric problems may drink Inshape tea after meals.
- Drinking Inshape tea four times a day for 4-6 months in conjunction with weight loss fundamentals: consuming less energy by eating right diet and increasing lean muscle mass as well as burning calories through exercise gives fast better and long lasting results.
- For better result take one capsule of Garcinia forte twice daily with Inshape tea
- Replace morning breakfast with Slimsattu and evening snacks with Slimpro
- In place of sweetener use Honey tuck tummy for sweetening slimbru and slimsattu . Don’t use Honey tuck tummy if you are suffering from diabetes.
- If you are suffering from constipation and Ama it is recommended to clean system by taking 1 tps of Trivrataleha two times a week.
- Massage your body with Punarnavadi Tailam twice daily
- Contra indication and safety
- Inshape tea is safe if taken as per recommended dosage.
- Inshape tea is not advisable in pregnancy as herbs used in it were not studied during pregnancy.
- Patients suffering with jaundice and renal failure are also not advised to consume it.